New Website & Blog: The Launch!!
If you’re reading this, you’ll soon be looking at my brand new website. http://wishesndishes.com/
I am soooo crazy excited that my website launch is FINALLY here! You can see that there are already some new changes on the blog, new colors, new layout, and easier ways to navigate! The website has been a big challenge. I started working really hard on it a while back, and it is finally ready to go!
Starting now I am going to be doing most of my updating through the new site and slowly transitioning completely, so pleeeease follow/add me me at the new page if you haven’t already. I really don't want to lose my faithful readers! If you want to continue reading my posts, all you have to do is go to the new page for Wishes and Dishes, and on the right-hand side is "Follow me through e-mail". Enter your e-mail address and press the "submit" button below. You will receive a confirmation e-mail - just click the "confirm" button in that e-mail and you are good to go!
Also, I wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to my awesome hubby, better known as "Mr. Wishes", for helping me create my beautiful new page. I’m hugely pleased with the results, and look forward to settling into my new online home!

Woohoo!! I subscribed to your new RSS feed so that I won't miss out. :)
ReplyDeleteJulie @ Sugarfoot Eats
sugarfooteats.com