Crock Pot Peach Cobbler
Fall is about smell - warm comforting smells... and this cobbler was the epitome of this today. And because I made it in the crock pot, I got to smell it all day long (which was torture at times). Bring it on Fall!
*Grease the crap outta the crock pot - mine burnt a little on the sides!
INGREDIENTS:
3/4 cup uncooked old-fashioned oats
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
5 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
(I blanched peaches for the first time! I didn't even know what that was 1 week ago. It made it a lot easier to peel them, as it loosened the skins.)
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
5 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
(I blanched peaches for the first time! I didn't even know what that was 1 week ago. It made it a lot easier to peel them, as it loosened the skins.)
PREPARATION:
Grease inside of 3 or 4-quart slow cooker.
In a bowl, combine sugars, baking mix, oats and cinnamon. Stir in peaches and spoon into slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
In a bowl, combine sugars, baking mix, oats and cinnamon. Stir in peaches and spoon into slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Serve warm and top with vanilla ice cream!
Recipe Source: adapted from cdkitchen.com
Mmmmmmm.......this looks delicious
ReplyDeleteAnd was!
This is what I call a yummy peach cobbler. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWow, this dessert looks yummy, yet so easy to make! Love!
ReplyDelete